Adventures as a Recent College Grad Living with Chronic Illness and Training a Service Dog

Friday, June 13, 2014

Making a Habit

I remember back in elementary school that I had some teacher that would repeatedly say that if you do something consistently for a week, then it becomes a habit. Well, I'm calling BS because I updated this regularly for over a week, and now it's been almost 2 weeks of it being neglected.

I've been on vacation with my parents in Nags Head, and Max has been having his own vacation back in Lynchburg with his trainer for a last two weeks of "Boot Camp". I call it boot camp, but really- he gets to play with other dogs, go hiking in the woods, go on field trips to PetsMart, and there's even a swimming pool- he's pretty much on vacation too. I head back to reality tomorrow to my parent's place in NoVA and then pick up Max next Wednesday.

Scary realization: The 10 day forecast now includes me in Texas. Eek! Lots of packing, a bit more shopping, and a ton of driving in the days ahead. 



Max at 'camp'

No comments:

Post a Comment