Adventures as a Recent College Grad Living with Chronic Illness and Training a Service Dog

Monday, May 26, 2014

Recovering...

Max believing he's a lap dog.

Surgery went well, and I got to come home the same day and have been recovering on the couch. Max has been spending 90% of his time right beside me. A friend from community college stopped by today to catch up and talk about stuff, and Max never turns down the opportunity to get an extra pet or cuddles from people when he's not 'working'. 

Other than that- it's been uneventful and low key. I signed my lease for my new apartment for next year. My laptop battery got replaced so now it will (hopefully) hold a charge for more than 15 minutes at a time. That's really it- exciting, huh? 

Not really a 'step' for this post- just recovering and taking it easy. I've got an appointment with a home health nurse tomorrow and then the rest of this week is more healing and list-making of what I have/ what I need/ what to buy before the big move.

No comments:

Post a Comment